Matrix Festival - WA meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us on 1 October 2021 for the WA meeting held in hybrid mode to hear from invited speakers on the theme of mechanobiology:
- Prof Adam Engler (University of California, San Diego)
- Dr Sam Stehbens (University of Queensland)
- Dr Andrew Holle (National University of Singapore)
- A/Prof Kate Poole (UNSW Sydney)
- Dr Jennifer Young (National University of Singapore)
This meeting will also showcase students through to mid-career researchers. Abstracts for this meeting have now closed.
MBSANZ student and early career researchers should also consider applying for the Society Awards at the time of abstract submission. The winner of each of these awards will be invited to present at the Matrix Festival Finale on 26 November 2021.
Welcome (Dr Yu Suk Choi - convenor)
Session 1 - Chair: Ian Chin
- Member - Full/Student/Life$0$00$0
- Non-member - Full$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Non-member - Student$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0