Copyright DeclarationCopyright © 2016 Small Talk Events Pty Ltd
Ownership of copyrightThe copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Small Talk Events [and its licensors].
Copyright licenseSmall Talk Events grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Small Talk Events’ prior written permission.
Data miningThe automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to:Small Talk Events Pty Ltd
PO Box 490
or by emailing us at: email@example.com
or by filling in the Online Contact Form
Enforcement of copyrightSmall Talk Events takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Small Talk Events discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Small Talk Events may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Small Talk Events' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:Small Talk Events Pty Ltd
PO Box 490
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to: email@example.com or by post to:Small Talk Events Pty Ltd
PO Box 490
This copyright noticeThis copyright notice is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
Your privacy is important to us at Small Talk Events. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Small Talk Events collects, and the ways in which Small Talk Events uses that personal information.
Personal information collectionSmall Talk Events may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including time and date of access, IP address of your computer, pages viewed, and materials downloaded);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name and address, email address, phone and fax numbers);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including requests for services and transactions carried out through our secure e-Path payment gateway); and
- any other information that you send to Small Talk Events.
Using personal informationSmall Talk Events may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices; and
- collect payments from you.
Where Small Talk Events discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Small Talk Events may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your dataSmall Talk Events will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Small Talk Events will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic payment transactions entered into via our online payment gateway will be protected by encryption technology.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Other websitesThis website contains links to other websites.
Small Talk Events is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Small Talk Events
PO Box 490
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in the Online Contact Form